Hundreds of pop quiz questions from six decades of pop music
Whatever type of pop music you are into, challenge your knowledge with Spencer Smart’s Poptastic Music Quiz Book 1!
There are hundreds of accurate questions covering all genres from the 1960s through to today. Some hard. Some easy. And something for everyone with a passing interest in pop and a ear for hits.
- 1960s: 91 questions
- 1970s: 91 questions
- 1980s: 91 questions
- 1990s: 91 questions
- 2000s: 91 questions
- 2010s: 91 questions
- John Lennon: 10 questions
- Christmas hits: 10 questions
- Stock Aitken Waterman: 10 questions
- TV theme hits: 10 questions
- George Michael: 10 questions
- Food and drink: 10 questions
- 1960s: Who had a hit in 1964 with The Crying Game?
- 1970s: What was the title of Hot Chocolate’s only UK #1 single?
- 1980s: Hangin’ On A String (Contemplating) was a 1985 top 20 hit for which group?
- 1990s: Hey Dude, Tattva and Govinda are 1990s hits by which group?
- 2000s: Which group had a #1 with This Ain’t A Love Song?
- 2010s: Piers Agget, Amir Amor, Kesi Dryden and DJ Locksmith are the core members of which group?
- Specialist subjects: Name the four drinks mentioned in Chumbawamba’s Tubthumping?
Free playlists included – no cheating!
Each decades chapter includes a Spotify playlist, so you can enjoy listening to the hits once you’ve answered the questions.
Want more quizzes?
Book 2 is out now; watch out for more great quiz books from Spencer Smart.
- Format: Available in Kindle and Apple Books
- Publisher: Literary Nation; edition (5 Aug. 2017)
- Language: English